Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

()
I am in LOVE with this shoot! The beautiful dancer and the gorgeous dress! And her hair! The charming fella in the great outfit! Oh my goodness!

()
Doesn't this couple just look like so much fun?! The adorable dress, the wonderful tabletop centerpieces, and the GORGEOUS styling! Swoon!

()
UM HI BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING! I know these aren't the same wedding, but they're the same photographer. And well, both of these are AWESOME.

()
How about that paper flower installation, huh?! Oh my stars! I need that in my life! I love when couples take a handmade approach to weddings and it's so over-the-top-but-still-subtle like this! And those flower arrangements and centerpieces are some of the most fantastic I've ever seen! I love the wood block numbers. They'd be great for practical purposes in the home afterwards, too! You must check out this feature! [BTW, the photographer is the oh-so-talented Kyle Hale who I featured way back in the day! Cool!] OH OH OH! One more thing, the awesome paper flower installation is done by Dolci Odille and you can go oogle and drool over the blog by clicking HERE. I'm currently doing so.]

()
The flowers! Ooooh the flowers! [And the bride's incredible red hair!]

Gah! I just can't help but swoon over such well-done weddings! Can I get married now?! Please?! I want my childhood, fairytale, ~dream wedding, too! You can view the original features of all the weddings by clicking on the ♥ under the photos! Now for the weekly wedding question!

How do you feel/where do you stand on the bride taking the groom's last name? Is it too traditional for you? Is it expected? What do you think of women who choose to keep their maiden name? And how about the hyphenated last name? [Okay.. there were several questions...]

Just curious! Mike and I were discussing this the other night and I'd love to know what you all think! At the end of the day, I think it's totally the bride [and groom]'s call and there's no right or wrong answer. Some have some very special reasons for wanting to keep their maiden name, and some think that taking on the new last name is expected and a perk of being married. Let's hear your thoughts!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...