1. Are you a facebook junkie?
No. I actually despise Facebook for the most part. I held out for so long and didn't get one, but finally gave in because that's what everyone at my school used. So we would all Facebook Chat with each other during class. This was actually a resourceful tool for passing along notes we may have missed, etc. I log in and check it, but I update rarely and I don't even mess with any of those event things or games. Gah!
2. I give all kind of things stupid names (my TV’s name is Stevie, my iPod’s name is Lydia, my former vacuum cleaner was called the Pornstar.. ) do you give things names? If yes, give some examples.
Absolutely! My car (a silver Pontiac Solstice) is named Delilah, my MacBook Pro is named Francois, I had a sweet Fender Telecaster named Moxie. I'm sure there are more but those are the ones jumping out at me.
3. Are you rooting for a team in the soccer/football worldcup? If yes, which team?
No. I mean, I have home-team pride and all, so I would've been proud of the US had they made it farther but I don't really give a hoot about soccer and I don't pretend to during the World Cup (which a lot of people are guilty of! I'm looking at you! ;P)
4. What is your most annoying habit?
I bite my nails. Gross, I know. Other than that, I don't really have any that I'm aware of really. (They may be annoying to others... but not so much myself haha)
5. Buffy Summers, Summer Glau or Midsummer Night’s Dream?
I have no idea?
6. If you were a rock star, what would your rock star name be?
That's a tough one... Penny. Plain and simple. Not very "rock star"-esque but then again, I doubt I'd be playing too much "rock". I'm more laid back.
7. What’s the title of the nearest book you can grab?
There's a big pile of magazines next to me... but the books are all in the back of the office (yes, I'm at work right now. haha)
8. What is your favourite song right now?
I'm really loving "Clementine" by Sarah Jaffe still. Someone suggested it in my FormSpring last week and man, they were SO spot on! You can download it in this week's mixtape by going back a couple of entries!
Awesome! Now it's my turn to tag some lovely folks! I normally bypass this part of the deal but I'll play fair this time! Up next is:
And my eight questions are:
1. If you could have a tea party and invite any 4 people, who would you invite and why?
2. What is one city you'd love to explore?
3. Describe your perfect day!
4. What are some of your guilty pleasures? (Music, food, movies, etc)
5. What is your astrological sign and do you think you fit the description?
6. When do you feel your prettiest?
7. Do you keep a written journal or diary?
8. What is your main life goal?
Be sure to leave links to your answers so I can see!