Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Photo

Rather than post the photo first this time, I'm going to tell you why I chose this particular one. You see, I was at the supermarket today buying peaches. Why? Because peaches are my favorite fruit (and these are seriously delicious!). That was going to be my photo (well, I guess I ruined part two)... Anywhoo, that wsa up until you sent me this ridiculously cute text message as I was walking back to my apartment. It really came out of nowhere (well... It was in reply to my questions here on my blog) but still, it was random. But it was so sweet. You followed it up with "Kaelah Dawn Popsicle Stick" and it was the cutest thing ever. You are truly amazing. I know you've already seen this, but others haven't and I'll never run from an opportunity to show how genuinely fantastic you are.


But I don't want to leave out my sweet peaches! They have a meaning, too! Peaches are my favorite fruit, as I said above. They're yummy and I love the color peach as well. Not to mention I call Georgia my sweet little peach and I've always thought my future would look nice in a sweet southern/coastal town of Georgia. Everything about the south just makes me feel at home. I want to have a peach tree in our backyard. Just so you know. This is my little "well I told you that one time!" bit so I don't have to explain it again a few years down the line ;). I really want a little peach tree though. It'd be the perfect addition to our little house. I'm getting so excited about finding a place with just you. Just us. It sounds so lovely! It'll be a bit of a stretch financially, but I know it's something we can do. It's time we put on our big kid britches and grow up! I'm so excited that I'll be hugging you and kissing you in less than 12 hours! Now go get some sleep! Sweet dreams, sweet pea. ♥ [CLICK HERE to check out Mike's Daily Photo]


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...