Sunday, June 13, 2010

Daily Photo

My Daily Photo for today is a three-parter. Is that against the rules? I hope not. If so, just pretend the first photo is flying solo. Cool.



Remember those few times I'd chide you for leaving your shoes in the middle of the floor as opposed to putting them under the bed where I had said they belonged? Well... when you said "Baby, by the time I leave, every single one of your dresses will be hanging on a doorknob or bedpost"... you were right. This is what happens when you leave town. I wreak havoc on everything in my path. (But I'll admit... sometimes I "lose" things on purpose just so you can find them and save the day. You're my knight in shining armor.) [Check out Mike's Daily Photo by CLICKING HERE!]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...