Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daily Photo


Today's Daily Photo is of my dinner... a veggie burrito from Chipotle. Gah, I really have to stop succumbing to my temptation (and laziness) of Chipotle... I just do NOT like it! The white rice, the way too-hot hot sauce, the diced-tomatoes they try to pass off as "mild salsa" and the lack of red/yellow peppers and mushrooms! I just want Blue Coast, darnit! I wish you could teleport two veggie Blue Coast tacos to me right now. Or stuff them in your bag and gift me them once I meet you at the airport in 8 days. Oh my. I literally took maybe three bites, and quickly after this photo, the rest was tossed. Such a waste (an expensive waste at that!) but I guess I will never learn. I wish you were here so you could make me some veggie tempeh and stir-fry! THAT is so on the list for your visit! I'm serious! I've gone far too long! Also, peep the screen behind the bogus burrito. Marine Biology schools... too bad I was basically told that even with a PhD in Marine Sciences, a job is pretty much impossible to come by, unless I want to be a teacher. No thanks. Bummer bears. [CLICK HERE to see Mike's Daily Photo]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...