Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Favorite: Nauticals!


Friday Favorites: Nauticals!

I'm subconsciously gravitating toward any and everything bright red, deep navy, and stark white this year. I don't know what it is but I can't get enough of the nautical thing! Then again, it's not even as recent as this year... My nautical full sleeve lends itself to the trend and my future tattoo plans include many many more sea-bearing styles. Tattoos, music, and fashion alike... I'm nutty over the nautical.


Jack's Mannequin : "Swim"


"You've got to swim,
Swim when it hurts,
You haven't come this far
Just to fall off the Earth.
...
I swim for brighter days
Despite the absence of sun,
Choking on salt water.
I'm not giving in.
Well, I'm not giving in.
I swim.
...
Yeah you've got to swim,
Don't let yourself sink.
Just find the horizon
I promise you
It's not as far as you think."


and 2 photos from an outfit post not too long ago that ended up on weheartit:

How do YOU feel about nautical themed things?

xoxo

♥ (all photos via weheartit) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...