Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Photo


Today's Daily Photo is of my ticket stub to see Toy Story 3 tonight with Liz. I miss my normal Tuesday night dates with you. Always our date/movie night! I also miss the silly fella behind the concession stand at the movie theater! The one that said he was a pirate! Oh my, he was so funny! I hope that when we move back to the Franklin area we can pick up where we left off! Can't let our bucket go to waste! I wish you could've been there for our movie. It was so wonderful. But don't worry, it's one of those that I'll be at Walmart for at midnight upon it's release. Must buy it! I'd like to get all 3 Toy Story movies so that our kids can watch them in the future! I can't believe you're going to be here in just 36 hours! So excited! [To see Mike's Daily Photo, CLICK HERE!]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...