Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Calling All July Sponsors!


It's that time of month again! Time to bring in a new batch (or refresh the old!) of sponsors for the upcoming month! I've really be weighing on keeping/tossing this section but I'm hopeful that there are still some blogs/sites/etsys out there that could benefit from my 729 fantastic followers! If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for the month of July please CLICK HERE for pricing and information! All monthly sponsorships include a Featured Giveaway option which will undoubtedly raise your traffic. If you're interested and would like to find out about my current blog traffic, feel free to email me at kaelahbee (at) gmail (dot) com with sponsorship or advertising (something of that nature!) as the subject so I can get right to it!

Also, to any and everyone who has been a sponsor of KaelahBee.com in the past, if you'd like to write a little "note of reference" or a "testimonial" for how your experience was as an advertiser, please email me at kaelahbee (at) gmail (dot) com. These testimonials will be added to the "Sponsor KaelahBee.com" page and will link directly to your blog from here on out (therefore increasing your traffic yet again!)

If you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to just shoot me a message! I promise I don't bite!

Also, I've got a lot of fun and exciting things in the works over the next couple of weeks/months! I can't wait to share them all with you! Eeep!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...