Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Photo

My Daily Photo for Day #7. CLICK HERE to see Mike's.


I was walking back to work today from Cafe 28 (where I go for lunch almost every day... yum salad bar!) and I was behind this gentleman who was roughly 27-33 years of age, I'd say. One thing I noticed about this man was his Vanderbilt hat. It made me miss Nashville. It made me miss you. But another thing I noticed, which is completely and totally unrelated to you in any way (but is in no way a cop-out), was his CAMP ROCK backpack. I wish I could have snapped a better photo, but I knew that it was something you would have found hysterical had you been with me. I realize I look like a 7 year old boy donning a shark backpack every day, but c'mon! Camp Rock?! It was awesome.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...