Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daily Photo


Today's Daily Photo hails from the Solarium upstairs of my building. This is the view from the top floor as I was waiting for the elevator. I took some other photos today of some other things, but alas they didn't make the cut. There's not much to say about this one. I'm just counting down the days until you're here. I'm seriously going crazy. I can't wait to see you. Prepare for the biggest, most insane hug/kiss at baggage claim on Thursday (provided I can get off of work). There may even be a "running embrace" waiting for you. Cheesy, right? Five days! (Four, if you want to get "technical") :D Love you! Also, I hope you start feeling better soon! I wish I could be there to take care of you! ♥ [CLICK HERE to see Mike's Daily Photo]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...