Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Photo Tour of My Room: My TINY Room

So as most of you know, I'm currently living in a much-too-small quasi-apartment at SVA's George Washington Residence for the summer in Madison Square/Gramercy. My room is private, luckily, so I don't have to worry about drunken, noisy roommates or anything. I have my own bathroom, a small fridge, a tv (my own) and a tiny little twin sized bed that was lofted much too high upon my arrival. We lowered the bed a bit, arranged the drawers as a chest and I hung some twinklelights (which I'm sure are probably against policy?) to make it a little more homely. It's a mess, but it'll do. I don't have anything hanging in my closet because I refuse to buy hangers that probably will not fit. The chest works nicely though. I'm going to be making more paper pieces to hang on the walls and such once I find the time. It's been a busy week! Here are some photos.


I'm sure you can translate all of those on your own. If not, feel free to ask and I'll answer. Right now, however, I'm going to chill out for about 30 minutes before heading to the gym with Liz so we can get our Vinyasa Yoga on (I've never done vinyasa yoga so I'm a little nervous. And by a little I mean a lot). I'll hopefully be back later tonight with an update about life-thus-far in NYC and working at BUST. Stay tuned!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...