Friday, June 11, 2010

Daily Photo

Here's my Daily Photo post for Friday! For those of you who haven't seen the last 2, Mike and I do a Daily Photo each day and post it in our blogs before bed (at the same time). We take these photos for each other to give a glimpse into our day-to-day lives now that we're 1,000 miles apart. We never know what the other is taking a picture of or why until the blogs have been posted. (CLICK HERE to see Mike's Daily Photos!) This one is from today:


{Daily Photo o6.11.1o}
Gramercy/Madion Sq Park, Manhattan, NYC
6:23 p.m.

I took this photo of my bed (and Mike the Shark [Mike named him, obviously]) because it's a tiny little itsy bitsy bed and even though I can sleep comfortably by myself, I'd still rather be all squished up and fighting for some space (Mike SERIOUSLY hogs the bed!) than sleeping alone. All the pillows in the world couldn't make it better.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...