Monday, June 21, 2010

Daily Photo


Today's photo is Froot Loops. Why Froot Loops, you may ask? Because that's what I had for breakfast. And I know Froot Loops with Marshmallows is your favorite cereal. Personally, I think they're disgusting. Marshmallows belong in Lucky Charms and Lucky Charms alone, but I guess that's neither here nor there. I didn't have them with marshmallows and I wasn't about to go buy them with marshmallows (that would just be silly!) so instead, I drew a little impromptu-sticky-note and made them look like Froot Loops with Marshmallows. Can you tell I go to art school? I'm such a crafty little gal, eh?! HA. We can get you some with marshmallows when you come visit (9 days!), if you want, that is. You'll be here in 9 days! Holy cow! [See Mike's Daily Photo by CLICKING HERE!]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...