Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

I'm taking a short break from what I normally do on Wednesdays which is post and source several different weddings from several different sites because honestly, this one that was featured on Once Wed yesterday takes the cake as one of the most magical and whimsical and all around heavenly weddings I've ever seen. I apologize for the blatant repost, but you'll understand once you see it. Oh my goodness. 


Are you as inspired as I am? I love her boots. I love the soft lights. I love the location. I love the trees. I love the invites. So so wonderful! (source)

Now for the Weekly Wedding Question: How do you feel about a male maid of honor or bridal party and a female "best man" or groomsman? I realize this has nothing to do with this wedding but I've been itching to watch "Made of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey again lately and I've always had male best friends so I'm curious! What do you think?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...