Monday, July 19, 2010

Daily Photo


I need to post these at night! Gah! My bed traps me and I can't get out from under it's cozy covers to post haha I didn't realize how dark this photo came out yesterday but oh well. This is the view from my kitchen. Glorious right? It's hard to believe that in 4 short days the view from my kitchen will be lush green grass and clothes lines and small neighboring houses. There's a true whimsy about Tennessee, that's for sure. [CLICK HERE to see Mike's Daily Photo.]

xoxo


PS; I want to win a year's supply of Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper soooooo would you care to vote for me? You just have to fill out your name/age/review :). Super simple and I doubt I even have a shot because the month is 2/3 of the way over, but what the hey! 
CLICK HERE if you'd like to vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...