Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Daily Photo


I had a few photos for today (nothing extravagant) but then I decided on this one. As I tried going upstairs to make dinner, I noticed that the center elevator was just sitting on my floor... doors wide open. At first I stepped inside to try and go to the Solarium, but the thing wasn't having it. The doors wouldn't shut and the buttons wouldn't work... that's when I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to be in that elevator. I have to ride an elevator to my room and to work (oddly enough they're both on the 9th floor.. hmm), but the one at work is SO SLOW! The one at my apartment is rather fast, but one of them is always malfunctioning. Makes me not want to take the elevator, that's for sure. But it sure beats climbing 9 flights of stairs with a big ol' backpack. Yes, this entire post was about elevators. I guess my point was to see who also always imagines the elevators falling to their doom when they get on one? I know it's not irrational. For some reason that always goes through my mind haha Isn't that just lovely? haha [CLICK HERE to see Mike's Daily Photo.]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...