Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daily Photo


Today's Daily Photo is from about 6:34am (I took two because of poor lighting). That's right.. I didn't take a photo last minute or even late in the day. It was the first thing I did when I woke up. (No, I don't regularly get up at 6:30am.. c'mon! Really?!) BUT I was startled awake by the ever-increasing Manhattan traffic outside my window. But the real reason I took this photo is because it's one of my most favorite things in the world... to wake up way before your alarm clark, stare at the time with a puzzled look, and realize that you can go back to sleep for several hours. Ahh! Amazing! The hum of the air conditioner set on 64 and the always-gigantic pile of pillows on my bed... I've been doing this practically every single day and it's such a wonderful treat to be awarded those extra few (and very precious) hours/minutes. They don't go unnoticed, I assure you! Plus, I'm always waking up before your snoozin' booty anyhow! [CLICK HERE to see Mike's Daily Photo!]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...