Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daily Photo


Today's Daily Photo is of my view from the office. Well, my view from the desk I was at today at least. It was a nice, quiet day. I had a lot of clipping masks to do but they're oddly relaxing to me. I had some yummy leftover veggie stirfry (from dinner with Lisa and Liz last night, which I'll update about tomorrow!)  for lunch and afterwards I came home to pack up some stuff, catch up on my shows and pack some more. I'm going to attempt to actually ship some of this tomorrow! Included below are some more shots of my day. My desk, preparing lunch, my scribbled work to-do list, my scribbled "little book of ideas" that I store my life in, etc. Two more work days and in less than 72 hours I'll be back in Tennessee! [CLICK HERE to see Mike's Daily Photo!]


I really enjoy the Daily Photo thing and think I'll keep it up once I'm back in Tennessee. They won't be directly addressed to Mike (but like this one instead), but it'll keep me on my toes to take more photos... even if they're from my phone. I think I should just make a resolution to take more photos in general. All of these were taken with my iPhone and processed using the CrossProcess app. (It's too hard to carry a big DSLR everywhere!)

xoxo

PS; Someone asked for the link to Shop It To Me again because apparently the other one expired. Here you go! CLICK HERE to sign up! [For those who don't know, SITM gives you 50% off sales to Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Free People, etc, and you also get giftcards for having people sign up! They've sent me $400 so far, so it's legit!]

PPS; I'm still in the ~running for the year's supply of Sexy Mother Pucker. You can VOTE HERE, if you want that is! They only update the votes like once every two days so I'm not even sure if it's worth it! But I sure do love everything about the Soap and Glory brand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...