Monday, July 19, 2010

Calling All August Sponsors!


I only have a limited number of spots available for the month of August, and if it proves to be anything like July, they will go fast! This may also the last month that prices will be at $30 and $15 so get them while you can! I want to say a huge thank you to any and everyone who has helped KaelahBee.com grow into what it has! I'm happy to offer affordable rates for Etsy shops, web sites, businesses, and regular ol' blogs! Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions! Please put "advertise" or "sponsor" (or something similar) in the subject so I will know to address it immediately. (Also, you can purchase "bulk sponsorships" for several months at a time. Feel free to email me and we can work out a good deal if you choose to sponsor for 6 months+... That also locks in the rate of current offers!) ♥

For more information, including rates and blog traffic, please CLICK HERE!

Thanks so much!

xoxo



PS; I want to win a year's supply of Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper soooooo would you care to vote for me? You just have to fill out your name/age/review :). Super simple and I doubt I even have a shot because the month is 2/3 of the way over, but what the hey! (Just so you know, the votes don't add up immediately... oddly enough! I don't know when they apply them, but hopefully often!)
CLICK HERE if you'd like to vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...