Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Polyvore & 600 Posts!

Holy 600 already?! That's crazy! Happy 600 posts, little blog. You've been a real trooper! But we've only just begun! Prepare for the ride of your life!

In other news, is anyone else here a total Polyvore fanatic?! Okay.. so I LOVE the site, but everytime I visit I find myself with piles and piles of work to do because I can't stop oogling the goodies! I've always restricted myself from actually making anything even though I've had an account over two years now. Well, today I just kind of let it go. And I couldn't stop myself. Swoon! 

For those of you who don't know, Polyvore is a website where you can create fashion collages and let me just say... it is without a doubt like a non-stop game of "Let's pretend I can afford this!". Frustrating and inspiring all at the same time! I don't consider myself a fashion master by any means, but here are a couple of my ~creations. 


I'd really love to own everything in the 1st, 4th, and 5th photos! Man oh man! I'm just going to stare at my computer in constant "GIMMIE! GIMMIE! GIMMIE!" mode. BRB... drooling.

Do any of you have Polyvore accounts? Show me some of your creations or the ones you've "liked"!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...