Monday, July 12, 2010

HATERS GON' HATE!

As much as I hate to devote an entire blog entry to something as tedious and irrelevant as this, I'm sure my FormSpring followers are tired of seeing dramatic, bullcrap posts all up on their dashbord. So without further adieu, I give you... HATERS GON' HATE!

Let's start with some fun graphics, shall we?



If you've missed out on the fun FormSpring drama, you can catch up and educate yourself by CLICKING HERE. Apprently, the jist is this: Someone got mad because I've been going to the gym everyday. This same person is also incredibly upset that I attempted to buy a pair of jeans the other day. Why on earth would some stranger be upset by these things, you're probably asking yourself... Good question! I'm still trying to figure that out myself.

Yes, I have been going to the gym every single day. Why? To lose weight? Not directly (but I won't object, if it wants to happen). I've been going to the gym to feel good. To be healthy. To get some energy in my hum-drum step! Get this... I ENJOY it! Whatttt?!?!? This anonymous person seems to think that if you're happy in your body, then you shouldn't go to the gym. "You say you're not the size on your tag but here you are going to the gym every day. You're such a hypocrite".... Someone who is happy with themselves can find solace in a good workout. It's called endorphins! I smile more. I have more energy. I also have a lesser chance of suffering a heart attack or stroke. My jeans can't do that for me! I stated that I feel like a fat slob when I'm sedentary. If I just sit around on the computer all day and don't do anything productive, I feel like crap! I NEVER spoke out of line or spoke on ANYONE else's behalf. I never said "YOU ARE A FAT SLOB IF YOU DONT GO TO THE GYM!" No.. I said that I go to the gym for me. So I can feel good. What you do with your time is none of my concern. Wanna sit on your bum and eat Cheetos? Go for it! Lucky enough to have an awesome metabolism or are you really cautious with what you eat? Go you! Don't want to work out? That's fine! I don't think you're a fat slob because of it! I don't have a 100% healthy diet. I'm not super strict on myself. I don't feel like I have to be because I'm not trying to diet down to a size 2. If I want chocolate, I eat chocolate. Regardless of whether I ate 200 calories a day or not, I will never be a size 2. My body isn't meant to be! I worked out religiously last year... every single day... and even after many months, I was still a size 10! But boy I had some rocking muscles and I felt great!

I would NEVER in a million years, EVER call anyone a fat slob. EVER! That's not who I am. If you want to go read my responses and twist them around to make it look like I did, go for it. But if you're going to "lose respect" for me, at least do so because of something I actually said! 

As far as the jeans debate goes... I didn't know a gal needed an excuse to want to have a pair of denim on hand. Has anyone here ever tried bartending in a dress? If you haven't, take it from me... it's not fun or glamourous! I hate wearing jeans but I'd rather be covered and modest in jeans than tugging on the back of my dress every time I reach into the cooler to grab a beer! I also fail to remember when I signed a contract that said "I will never wear pants ever again!" Therefore, if I want to purchase a pair of denim with my money, by gosh golly goodness I will! Okay.. well that's settled. 

Another OUTLANDISH claim is that I'm using my blog to "show off my weight loss"... well, for starters, PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I'VE LOST WEIGHT! It's a bummer that I can't see it. But even if that were remotely true... isn't this MY blog? Isn't this where I share MY personal stories and adventures? Oh yeah... duh! Silly me! 

I would never use my blog to try and make someone feel bad about themselves. In case you're new to this planet, that is the EXACT OPPOSITE of my mission! I want girls to feel comfortable at every size! But comfortable to me is going to the gym and kicking those endorphins into gear. If anything, I would hope that this would inspire some of you to come join me! I won't think any less of you if you don't go to the gym. I realize it's not for everyone, but it IS for me! Even something as simple as walking for 15 minutes a day can drastically increase your mood!

They claim that I'm "so f'ing annoying" with my blog and FormSpring. Oh... okay... well... why are you reading it then? C'mon people! Get with it! You're not going to make me feel like crap for doing something GOOD for myself. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing... I do me.. You do you!


To everyone else that isn't totally ridiculous, how do you handle ~internet haterzzz?! Do you get anonymous things in your blog/FormSpring? Obviously I knew I would with signing up, but luckily it's nothing I can't handle. But hopefully this takes some of the drama away from your FS dashboards. (And if it doesn't, I'll just stop addressing them because I know y'all are tired of that crap hogging up your screen! I am, too!)

With all of that being said (when it didn't even need to), if you feel the same way as these lovely anonymous ladies, please feel free to exit this blog at any time. I will not apologize for posting photos of myself. I will not apologize for saying I sometimes feel like a fat slob. I will not apologize for having an opinion and stating it as so. Also, I will not apologize for you getting offended when there was absolutely no reason to (especially if you're the one that twists my words around). I'm a very sweet gal and I like to think I'm a nice person. If you don't have room for one of those in your life, feel free to unfollow this blog. :)

OFF MY SOAPBOX.... for now ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...