Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pushing Daisies


I've really been getting into Pushing Daisies on Netflix as of late. I finished Season 1 last night and I'm working my way up on Season 2. I wish it still came on! The styling is spot on and the story line of the Piemaker and dear Chuck is the sweetest thing. There is floral print EVERYWHERE! Wallpaper, bed linens, upholstered furniture! Glorious! Plus Kristin Chenoweth is in it and I just love her! I really wish I could see her and Sean Hayes in Promise, Promises on Broadway before heading back to Tennessee later this week. 

Does anyone else watch (or watched in the past) Pushing Daisies? If not, you should give it a try! I'm really loving it thus far! (And someone get me Chuck's wardrobe STAT! I'm in LOVE!)


I promise a proper personal entry tomorrow! My week/weekend has been rather unproductive and unexciting, but I can show you my lovely goodies from the Fred Flare store in Brooklyn and some sweet new 1Aeon digs that I shot in Prospect Park on Friday. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...