Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Daily Photo


Today's Daily Photo is brought to you from the throngs (I've been using that word a lot lately!) of the blazing hot New York Sports Club gym that I frequent every weekday. The air conditioning was busted upstairs so it was hot. HOT HOT HOT. Not as hot as yesterday though. Just ask Liz. Phew man! This picture was taken while on this snazzy new gym equipment that I don't even know the name of. The place was packed but there were two of them open and we were like YES! THAT! It's like a hybrid of an elliptical and a recumbent bike, but also with the added chest press (which KILLED!)... it was a pretty involved machine! But we love it! I think we've found our new go-to thing for every day! Isn't the view incredible?! It's at the corner of Park Ave South and 23rd so there's always things to be seen! The picture is a bit blurry because I was obvz on the move! Can't stop that little thing, I'm tellin ya! Anyway, this has nothing to do with the photo but I'm really excited about our potential new home! I can't wait for it to be just me and you. And Georgia, of course! It's going to be so great. 15 days until I see that face of yours! Love you! PS; Send me a postcard from Nashville ;) [CLICK HERE to see Mike's!]

xoxo

BTW, did you notice that literally every.single.sentence ended with an exclamation point in this post!? Wowzers! I guess I'm just an excited person! THIS IS MY EXCITED TYPING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...