Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wedding Wednesday! (Belated!)

Man oh man! I can't keep up with the days! This whole "having Monday off" thing is really throwing my brain for a loop! So I bring you the belated Wedding Wednesday post. I should just move everything down a day (Mixtape Tuesday, Things I Love Friday, etc) but that wouldn't sound right! BTW, you can click on the heart under the photos for the source! The source credits all photographers, vendors, and brands for the wedding gowns, etc! Anyway...

()
Hello gorgeous! These dresses are so whimsical and dreamy! I can picture the most beautiful ginger-haired gal in them! (The natural, gorgeous shade of red that I had always wished I were born with!) 

()
How cute of a surprise are those boots underneath her dress?! So lovely!

()
Fantastic floral and prop styling! Imagine a dreamy beach dinner with the water rushing up over your toes while they're digging in the sand!


A Texas wedding with the backdrop of my dreams!

()
A dreamy little wedding where the details are to die for! 

And last but most certainly not least... I just advise all of you to stop whatever it is you're doing and focus solely on the beautiful inspiration shoot for this (fictional) picnic wedding! Purple is such a hard color to work into a wedding during certain times of the year but you'd never think that when you saw this! Absolutely jaw dropping.

()
Drooling yet? Seriously incredible. 

And for the weekly wedding question: Dresses! Often seen as one of the most important facets of a bride's big day! What style of dress are you fond of? What would you like to (or what did you) sport down the aisle? Princess skirt? Mermaid? Stark White vs. Ivory? Lace or Beading? Or just a simple little white sundress to keep it casual? Let's hear them all! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...