Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

I can't remember exactly where I stumbled upon these beauties but there are some that are from Max + Margeaux's wedding (remember THIS?) and then there is another wedding, too! (If you have links, I'll greatly appreciate them and add them to the post!). Basically today we're looking at some beautifully styled big days!





Wowweee! Next week we're going to do something a little different around here and I'm going to showcase the wedding of my personal friend from O'more, Amanda! She was married last month and it was a beautiful mix of color, stark white, diy and bride-on-a-budget so we'll have photos and her personal tips and tricks! I know y'all will love it!

Now the Weekly Wedding Question! Getting married "young" seems to be quite the trend the past few years, and of course everyone has their opinion about it! Some conservatives claim that the young'ns don't know what true love really is, or that it's destined to fail, or they're rushing into things... whatever the excuse may be! What is your opinion on marrying young? 


My thoughts: I personally think there is a drastic difference in being young and being immature/naive. Those two are not the same. I think you can be one without being the other (you could be 50 and still be immature!) I don't think age is a direct reflection on the quality of the relationship. Whether you've been together since 6th grade or 6 months ago, I think there is a mature way to handle any and everything. Not going to lie, I have wedding fever. But I always have wedding fever. Maybe even moreso now that I know I'm with someone that I would love to spend the rest of my life with and I can invision Mr. Flynn at the end of that aisle. Heck, if it weren't for the whole financial angle, I'd say let's get married tomorrow! (Well, I really want to plan so, and August isn't my ideal marriage month.... maybe next year? :P haha) I don't think we need any more divorces, that's for sure (so anyone saying same-sex marriages will ruin the institution of marriage can kiss my big toe because I don't think it can look much worse than it already does!), but marrying under 25 doesn't have to mean divorce. The quality of the relationship is the most important part so I say congrats to anyone who knows they're ready to make that commitment! You have my blessing! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...