Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

Video version! I was linked to this first adorable video, and then found the related ones and knew I had to share them! They're so so sweet!


Max & Margaux Stop Motion from Shark Pig on Vimeo.



Max, Margaux, & The Marvelows from Shark Pig on Vimeo.



Max & Margaux from Shark Pig on Vimeo.



Max & Margaux's Sneak Peek from Shark Pig on Vimeo.



How precious, right?! The couple is so lovely. I'm in love with the videographer, too! Check out his channel!

So for this week's Weekly Wedding Question: Do you think it's foolish to shell out lots of money for an awesome photographer/videographer for your big day? Will you/Did you? Let's hear your thoughts!

My opinion: I hope we are in a financially stable place where we can hire a wonderful photographer/videographer. That's not to say that all great talent costs big bucks, because they don't! But I don't want to skimp out on the photos and videos because those will be a way to hold onto that wonderful day forever. I understand brides wanting to shell out big bucks for their dress and the cake and the decorations, etc, but to me, I really want to make sure I have photos and memories to last a lifetime!


xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...