Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Blog Survey Time!

Hey y'all! I'm going to post my old FormStack blog survey again for anyone who would like to take it! I've gathered many new readers since I did this a few months ago and I'd love everyone's opinion (Yes, I'm actually soliciting your opinion now! Haha). There are just a couple of short questions like "What would you like to see more of at KaelahBee.com?", etc! Feel free to elaborate to your heart's content. It is 100% anonymous, don't worry. I'm not going to track you down and interrogate you. No one can see your answers but me. There are a lot of things I'd like to bring to the table here, but I have to organize everything first and I want to be sure that even though this is my personal blog, that you also enjoy reading it and you can take something home with you, ya know? Anywhoo, enough blabbering! Feel free to click below to take the survey and I'll be back a bit later with outfit photos and a Mixtape Monday! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...