Sunday, August 8, 2010

Outfit Post : Sunday, August 8

Last night I went to work and time stood still. Mike came down after work and I made like $13 in the first two and a half hours (pretty rough, right?). Luckily the last half of work picked up dramatically and I left with a decent amount. We came home, crashed in bed, and slept in. This morning my nana and uncle stopped by to see the house and then Mike and I shot some outfit photos down at this little adorable abandoned house. It reminds me so much of one next door to us when we lived in Franklin and I miss that house so much! It was so run down but it had the most beautiful brick red and cream color scheme! This one is nice though! We'll definitely be going back for sure. (If anyone lives in/around Spring Hill/Franklin, TN and you know of any really great picture taking spots, share your knowledge! We like driving to find places so we're open!)

We ran to Target after the photos and picked up some stuff, then cooked the MOST legit lunch ever (well, Mike cooked it). We had a yummy spring salad with tomato basil focaccia (and 3 pepper hummus) and vegetarian "beef" tacos :D Yum! Now he's cooking a pasta dish that we're taking to a veg potluck his friend is hosting. 

Anyway, here are the photos!

Kaelah Outfit 8.8.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.8.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.8.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.8.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.8.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.8.10

{Outfit Details o8.o8.1o}
{Dress: Charlotte Russe $28}
{Cardigan: H&M $18}
{Flats: Kmart $13}
{Belt: From another dress}

Normally I'm not a huge fan of this dress... I've always felt like it shapes me awkwardly and it flares out quite a bit, but I actually enjoyed wearing it today and even though I styled it up the exact same way I do everything else (black cardigan, black shoes), I thought it was a nice touch. :) Also, I switched makeup brands today... not really on purpose but because I'm out of my MAC foundation and I don't want to go to Franklin to buy any so I used solely my Bare Minerals stuff... and I have to admit... I [was] a bit impressed. It's very light and airy, but seems to provide decent coverage. My freckles poke out underneath it and that's always nice (in my opinion). I still have cartoon eyebrows (:P haha) though! I'm just rambling here! If any of you use Bare Minerals, do you like it better than MAC or what's your opinion? I'm SO ignorant at makeup so feel free to school me! [Edit: If you have other brand suggestions, let me hear them! I have naturally dry skin so if it has a built in moisturizer, that's even better! I prefer a compressed compact (semi-solid) foundation rather than liquid or straight powder.. if that makes sense? haha And upon reevaluating the Bare Minerals on my face, I'm not a fan. Ugh! Hate when that happens! It's just... bleh! Suggest!]

Off to get ready and help Mike out a bit!

xoxo

PS; I know the photos from Flickr are being all pixelated again (I can actually see it on my browser now!) so I'm going to try to figure out why on earth this keeps happening! Stick with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...