Thursday, August 26, 2010

Outfit Post : Thursday, August 26 (& 700 posts!)

I've been a bit slow on the outfit photos lately. It seems like it's hard to get photos of them when either a) I feel sluggish b) Mike is working or c) I have to be at class so early the three days I go to school. Phew! Well, I have today's outfit (which we shot last night!) and yesterday's outfit (which is all sorts of horrible really).

We were driving home and I saw these two cute barns and a teeeensy little hidden road that lead to them. It was obviously on someone's property but there were no signs saying to stay out so we went for it. It was a bit of a difficulty to get down there but we did! The timing was perfect (6pm, as the sun is setting and everything has a orange glow). We shot lots of photos with the instax, too! (I'll post those soon!)

Now I'm sitting in class (shh!) and I just gave a presentation on Betsey Johnson in Business for VisCom. I have a lot to finish re-reading before Literature class at 1. (I always seem to forget stuff unless I read it twice)

Anyway, enough talk... more photos! (There are TONS so I'll cut them!)

Tennessee
Barn
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Flowers

Click the Jump to see more!



Barn
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10
Kaelah Oufit 8.26.10

I think this is one of my favorite outfits ever (especially this dress) so I apologize for the ridiculous amount of photos. I loved our little spot and the light and the outfit and I just couldn't help myself! I love the length of this dress as I don't feel too exposed when I don't wear tights. The only bummer is that the top is so big that it falls constantly so I'm always adjusting. Whatever, I love it still. And these boots! My favorite boots ever. (I own the sister boots in red, too! From the same thrift store 6 months later!)

This is what I wore yesterday... but I'm not a fan so you only get two photos :P

Kaelah Outfit 8.25.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.25.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.25.10

Mike's new toy came in the mail, too! His Diana F+ Deluxe Kit or whatever. He's like a little kid in a candy shop right now. He's just gotta figure out all the bits and bobs. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...