Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Outfit Post : Tuesday, August 17




Last night Mike and I decided we needed a little date night. We hadn't gone out together in a hot minute (probably since our little anniversary date in NYC at the beginning of July!) so we planned on going to dinner and a movie. Well, we had every intention of making that movie, but Georgia was not pleased when we tried getting her into her cage (she's normally SO good!) and she didn't understand why we were leaving the house at 6pm and she wasn't going with us (we take her to the dog park every day at that time). I guess she's grown rather fond of those daily trips to the park because she was determined to make it out of there. We decided to forego the movie and take her to the park instead, but still making time to go out to dinner. I'm glad we chose to take her rather than go to the movie because I really enjoy our time at the park with her and the other pups and of course making friends with their owners. She always has such a blast (and she's so pooped for the rest of the night. She just snoozes away!). Afterwards we decided it'd be smart to just stay in-town so we opted for a quick dinner at Olive Garden and we did some shopping at Target (since they're next door to each other.) Afterwards we came home, watched some Food Sculpture Challenge thing on TLC and then watched HUGE (we both really enjoy that show!). We went to bed not long after as I had to be up pretty early for school.


I woke up, got dressed and ready in 10 minutes and was out the door! Class was fine. I came home and we shot some outfit photos and then he left for work. I laid on the couch and managed to sneak a 2 hour nap (eep!) and now I'm here... in my studio, trying to be productive, but really not managing much!

Onto the photos. I included some extras after the jump, and even that silly little weird-arm outtake as a few people have asked for more candid/outtake photos so there you have it. Most of them are me making way-too-weird faces and well, we just don't wanna see that! (Also, I've stopped using MAC completely [except for my Fluidline eyeliner!] and I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the much-softer results! I'm still sporting the Bare Minerals [might as well use it up!], but my face is taking to it really well. It's much cleaner, not cakey, and I feel that my face can breathe! Yay!])

Kaelah Outfit 8.17.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.17.10
Dress: Forever 21 ($25), Cardigan: H&M ($18), Flats: Kmart ($13)

More after the jump...



Kaelah Outfit 8.17.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.17.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.17.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.17.10

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...