Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing with you a fun and eclectic wedding courtesy of Rock 'N' Roll Bride! [If you like more avant-garde type wedding details and leopard print dresses, RnRB is definitely the place for you!] There are a lot of images for this wedding so I'm featuring it solo... plus, when you get a load of these guys and gals, you'll notice just how effortless cool they are. [Seriously... the pictures alone just scream SO MUCH FUN! Uh plus there's a CMYK theme going on and as a graphic design geek, I'm all over it!] Enjoy! 




Okay, and the icing on the cake... their wedding video! Oh my gosh. So we all know how giddy I get about clever cinemetography and catchy tunes... Well, Passion Pit is far from my favorite band [I'm just sort of sick of them] but honestly, it was such a wonderful theme song for this video! Look how fun this couple is! Seriously! I'm going to have to say it ten more times in this post because I just want to be their friend! The groom and his groomsmen just exude Blues Brothers cool and the bride is looking stunning in the swiss-dot dress [plus that bridal party looks awesome in that long cream number!]


Pop over to Rock 'N' Roll Bride and check out some of the other great wedding features!

Now for the Weekly Wedding Question! Who will [or did] you take dress shopping with you? I've been watching more than my fair share of "Say Yes To The Dress" on TLC and in the past two days alone there have been overly-opinionated moms and pops, and gals getting their panties in the twist as they try to please everyone [but end up only disappointing themselves!]. If you're already married, how did your accompanying party fair during the dress decision? Did they try to overpower you at all or were they always cool, calm, and collected?

My answer: I'd probably take my mom [though she's not overly opinionated on anything, and she has always let me choose things for myself], and my bridesmaids [guess I should make some friends first!]. But the ultimate decision will undoubtedly come down to my sole opinion. I don't care how anyone thinks I look on my wedding day... I want to FEEL special and beautiful. [Plus, some are already going to form opinions like my dress looks trashy with my tattoos. Phooey! They're going to look stellar!] Until next week, au revoir! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...