Monday, August 16, 2010

Interior Inspiration!

As we're still getting settled into our new home, we've been looking for a lot of interior inspiration (well, I have at least). The way you decorate a space can really control the way you feel and your overall happiness level. Well, I'd like to think we're pretty happy in our new place. I'd like to paint but we only signed a 6 month lease (though I think we're thinking of staying longer!) so it's not really worth it right now. Instead, I've been carefully putting things on the wall and plotting my next move. Oh, and lurking Sweet Home Style, too! Here are a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of photos I'm loving! 




And 3 of my dream homes! (or... 2.5 maybe?). The last one really takes precedence though...
(all images via Sweet Home Style)

I can't wait to show you our home! (Really.. I'm working on it! Soon!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...