Sunday, August 22, 2010

Outfit Post : Sunday, August 22 + Photos

Mike and I ventured out to a little park in Spring Hill today. We shot some photos, found a cool spider, and then got in the car to find a new place. We finally took this long backroad and ended up at a dead end/no tresspassing sign. We decided to work with it. A sweet little butterfly welcomed us by landing on my arm and suckling at my tattoo for about 7 minutes. Such a cute little thing. I finally shoo'd it off and it came back. Again and again and again. Finally it chased me to the car haha. Here are some photos! Including an awesome Thorn Ring from my sponsor, Lola and George! 

Yellow Garden Spider
Lola & George Thorn Ring
Butterfly
Spring Hill
Kaelah Outfit 8.22.10

Click to see tons more!



Butterfly
Butterfly
Kaelah
Spring Hill
Yellow Garden Spider
Yellow Garden Spider
Yellow Garden Spider
Yellow Garden Spider
Yellow Garden Spider
Yellow Garden Spider
Spring Hill
Lola & George Thorn Ring

Lola & George Thorn Ring
Lola & George Thorn Ring

Yellow Garden Spider
Lola & George Thorn Ring
Lola & George Thorn Ring

Kaelah Outfit 8.22.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.22.10
Kaelah Outfit 8.22.10
Dress: Forever 21, Shirt: Forever 21, Tights: Walmart, Shoes: Kmart, Thorn Ring: c/o Lola and George

The ring from Lola and George is so sweet. It's a beautiful little piece that looks different every way you turn it. Definitely my kind of piece! You should check out Carla's work and order you one, too! The silver is equally as pretty! I really like this outfit, too, even though I feel like a 7 year old. Both the dress and the shirt are SO old. I bought them my freshman year of college I believe! I'm going to try and wear more of the things I unpacked this weekend as they're the few things I saved from the flood. Maybe this will help me not want to shop so much!

Well, I'm off to a Student Government dinner in Franklin so I have to cut this a bit short!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...