Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Re-design


Hey y'all! Things are going to be a bit crazy, mismatched and hit-or-miss around here over the weekend! I'm going to be redesigning the blog and I haven't even remotely decided how I want to go about it yet! BUT in order to ensure that I do something about it, I tossed my current layout, threw up an impromptu header (totally inspired by Naomi of The Rockstar Diaries and my rekindled love for my Instax), and now I'm going to be spending the entire weekend designing blog layouts for clients and myself! Huzzah! I guess that's one way to do it, right? (Hopefully the real/new layout/header will be up in a few days! I'm shooting for Monday at the latest!)

In the meantime, enjoy 6 of the instax photos from yesterday! (4 in the header and 2 above!) Yay! Oh, and check out Naomi's blog. It's honestly one of my absolute favorites and the fact that she's a bully mama makes me adore her even more! (and yes, I realize by saying 'inspired' I really mean "I totally jacked this idea, and hope she doesn't hate me for it!") The full blog redesign will go live in early December!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...