Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bully Love!

Not much of an update today, but I will say that I spent the day designing and lounging (I even made time for a nap!). Baby G and I perched up on the couch for most of the day and now I'm about to run out the door to work. Last night Mike went to work with me and it was a slow start but over all a very successful night. It was so long though! Who knew 5 hours could feel like such an eternity?!

I'm just going to leave you with a little photo of Georgia and I and then lots of Bully goodness! I can't imagine having another breed of dog. To me, nothing compares to an english bulldog and their always amazing personalities! Even if they are a walking, barking hospital bill. I wouldn't trade her for the world! (I just wish we could justify brining a little bully pup home for her to play with! One day, maybe!)



and a video (via Naomi) just for good measure!
<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&amp;from=sp&amp;fg=shareEmbed&amp;vid=e844a5ce-5f61-4ff1-a4ac-1982949ed87c" target="_new" title="Bulldog Loves TV">Video: Bulldog Loves TV</a>

My life wouldn't be the same without her! I can't even IMAGINE! I don't want to, either! I just love her so so so much.

Do you have any dogs? If so, what breed? Do you love them like they were your own children? What is your favorite breed of dog (if you have one)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...