Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweet Little Home Tour : Part One

Okay, so apparently I have about 74 photos or something so this will be in three parts. We've done a lot for only having lived here for three weeks (to the day!). I'm in love with our little home and I can't even begin to express how much I love living with Mike. Anyway, here you go! Enjoy!

Welcome to our Home Sweet Home! First up is our Living Room and our Kitchen! (I guess our Dining Room fits into that too but there really isn't much in there... we have yet to acquire a kitchen table.)

Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Welcome Home!

Click to see more!

Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Georgia
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room/ Dining Room
DSC_0610
Kitchen
Fridge
Kitchen
Organization
Owl Salt + Pepper Shakers
Kitchen
Fridge
Fridge
Chalkboard Schedules

Hope you enjoyed part one of our little home tour! If you want to know where anything is from, feel free to ask. I didn't itemize anything on Flickr so you'll just have to ask! :P 

The other 2 parts will go live in the next few hours! Let me know what you think of our humble abode!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...