Monday, August 16, 2010

Personal Day


Yesterday I decided to take a personal day. No outfit photos, no blog updates, no email responses. It was nice to wake up, go downstairs, lay on the couch and not move for several hours at a time. I didn't even get out of my pajamas until we took Georgia to the dog park at 7pm. That's right. And then I managed to make it over to Target. But otherwise, I was lounging and watching a White Collar/Burn Notice marathon. I guess I just felt like life had caught up with me over the past 36 hours so I needed to step back, take a breather, and just not worry about anything for any reason. I don't think I even talked to my mom yesterday (which is really unusual). Mondays will be nice, I think, as I don't have class until 3pm and even then, we don't have to report to class every Monday/Wednesday. Tuesday and Thursday it's 9am, and Wednesday it's 10. Yuck. But I do enjoy getting in the routine of waking up early so maybe it'll be good for me.

All I know right now is that my tummy is grumbling and I need to go take a shower. Someone requested a wedding themed mixtape but I may save that for next week. It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in later. We'll see! Hope you all had a fun weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...