Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



I'll be honest... I'm getting a little fed up with Blogger. I may have jinxed myself a few weeks ago when someone asked if I liked the Blogger platform and if it ever gave me problems. I raved about how easy to use it was and said nope, no problems ever! Then twice in the past 6 days it's gone awry. I couldn't sign in for 17 hours yestreday/last night. Finally I cleared my cache/cookies/history and it freed up some. C'mon Blogger... get it together! Until then I'm researching the migration to WordPress or TypePad. Even still I probably couldn't get around to it for a few weeks with my schedule. Anyway, let's look at lovely things, shall we?!

♥ this clip of phoebe. she's my favorite! ♥

this pug frenchie + his heart glasses! ♥

♥ this pic of JT reminds me of these guys! HA! see it?! ♥

♥ this example of good parenting ♥

this piece by Alyssa! must buy! ♥

♥ this hair! i want wigs with both plz! ♥

♥ this! Amy Poehler's BUST cover in Liz Lemon's office on 30 Rock! ♥

♥ this other example of awesome parenting ♥

this fab infographic (30DayDetox approved!) ♥

♥ this Atlas Moth from SE Asia/India ♥

What are you loving this week?


PS; In case you're new around these parts, I always source the image under "this" in the caption if I know where the original came from! Unfortunately thanks to sites like Tumblr and WeHeartIt, it's often times impossible to know the origin of pieces. Don't hesitate to share the source of the original creator in the comments below! I'll definitely edit to give credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...