Sunday, May 15, 2011

The End Meets The Beginning



Yesterday I graduated college. The "for real" graduation. I've been finished since December (hence my '10 tassel) but seeing as our college is so tiny, I had to wait to walk until May. Yesterday was also my mom's birthday! I've always felt like your only child graduating college is a pretty good present, right? It was a special day indeed. Friends and family were there and I was tickled pink. I was in love with my graduation dress (which cost me a whopping $19!) and my gorgeous new shoes thanks to Blowfish. My family surprised me with a gorgeous green sapphire necklace and my beautiful friends, Elle and Bryan, brought me equally beautiful flowers! Afterwards we met Elle & Bry at Sweet CeCe's for frozen yogurt before we departed for my hometown. 

The rest of the day was filled with family, a big meal, and an early, early bedtime. It was refreshing to not have to work for the whole weekend! Today Mike and I are spending the day together. Cutesy couple things! I'll be back tomorrow to reflect on a few other things and maybe share my graduation outfit (above). Don't judge me... but I'm wearing it today, too! (Flats though!) Happy Sunday, honeybees! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...