Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chambray Potato Sack

kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit
kaelah bee outfit

Okay, I'm looking a little ~Jerseylicious in some of these thanks to the lighting outside. I couldn't be bothered to really mess with anything in Photoshop so you'll get an orange glow in all it's glory! Oompa loompa, anyone? Well, untill you see those legs! Yow! Mama needs some fake tan! ;) I used to be really into the whole "tanning" thing but once I started getting fairly tattooed I opted against faded colors and voluntary skin cancer. I went the fake/spray tan route for a bit but it was expensive and I always managed to mess it up. Now I have a little can of my favorite spray tan ever (which was discontinued long ago) but I haven't tried any this year. It has a nice subtle sparkle in it, too! (In case you're wondering, it's Sexy Hair's "SexSymbol Aero Tan"). After seeing my blinding white legs I might try some just to see if it works still!

Work this weekend was... work. Nothing too exciting. Except I walked in last night and there was a big "Congrats" graduation sign hung on the back wall and a card full of well wishes and a little graduation bear on my register. They even collected money as a graduation gift! I was oblivious at first but Angie pointed it out and my heart just swelled! I love my little bar family. It truly meant the world to me.

This morning I woke up and drove 100 miles west to see my family for Mother's Day. Mike had to work so I went solo. Man, that was a horrible drive. Between backroads and slow drivers, I was frustrated. But it was nice to see my mama and nana, and the rest of my family, too. 

Now I'm home and I gotta get down to business! So many design things to do and not enough hours in the day. I'm surprising Mike with a belated birthday gift tonight, even though we picked out/up his new camera strap already. (I'll give you a hint, since he's at work: I bought him Aperture!) Now he can feel like a fancy schmancy photographer!

Happy Mother's Day to all you fab mamas and mamas-to-be out there! 

Random/No-Brand dress from Ross
Qupid wedges via Ross
Not Made In China tote

PS; Don't forget, only 2 more days to get the Problogger/Darren Rowse 31 Days to Build a Better Blog for only $19.95! Click here to learn more! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...