Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Chief Honeybee


On Monday Mike and I made a date day of a trip to the laundromat. Maybe that sounds silly... but we did! We snapped some outfit shots outside the building while our clothes were washing. Sounds so silly. The weather has been so cold and weird in Nashville as of late. Overcast skies, cold winds, and a lot of rain. Not a fan. I'm ready for sunshine and warm breezes. Of course it'll probably fast forward straight into 100 degree temperatures. Speaking of 100 degree temperatures, I'm going to my first Hot Yoga class tonight. I'm terrified honestly, but also excited. It's on my 23 before 24 list and yesterday's Groupon was an unlimited month for only $49. Elle and I snagged it up, and Kelley, too! Ready for some sweatin'! It's a 75 minute class tonight so cross your fingers for me!


This dress is my Little Chief Honeybee dress from ModCloth's Blogger of the Moment hoopla. I've only worn it that once so it was time to break it out and pair it with something new. I really liked it with these cranberry tights and fascinator that I whipped up. I love that sweet little dress!


It's been busy around the hive lately so I'll be sure to pop back in with a fun wedding (or anytime) DIY that I think you might like later! xo

Forever 21 cardigan
Hue tights
Michael Kors Gansevoort bag gifted from Mike
Shane Co. necklace gifted from parents
honey+hive fascinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...