Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fruitista Rockslide

kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
kaelah bee blog outfit
The more I look at this outfit, the more I like it. I was really nervous when I put these tights on. Maybe because they're blindingly fuschia... yeah? You'd think. I received this necklace in the mail from Stephanie of Clover Stone Designs and I loved the color, but I was having a time finding something to wear it with. Then I remembered I had these tights tucked away in the top drawer and I knew they'd be perfect. I've never worn them before, but they look like they were made for each other! I opted to keep it very simple with a white eyelet dress and black cardigan. I snagged this black belt with gold accents to go with the white bag and voila! A pop of color on my lil' ol stubby legs! I felt weird walking around just our building with the tights on, but after seeing the pictures I think I might just wear this outfit again!

If you're wondering about the last picture (as I'm neither Janae, nor Jeff), a gal contacted me about doing photos from each state of this phrase for her hubby and I couldn't resist the sweet gesture. It took me ages to get to it (sorry!), but finally! I love that the marker even matched!

Yesterday I worked for 5 hours straight on fascinators and made only 18. They are so very time consuming but boy, they're looking fab! I've been watching Netflix movies while I do them and that really gets me productive! I watched Wet Hot American Summer and Revenge of the Bridesmaids! Both are recommended by me! Today I'm back at emails, emails, emails, then some designs and really trying to finish this DIY for the blog! What's my deal?! Haha It's such a simple DIY but there's paint and glue involved so it does take some drying time! ;) If it's not up this afternoon, I promise it will be up next Wednesday!

Forever 21 dress
Target cardigan
Thrifted belt
Target tights
Fuschia necklace c/o Clover Stone Designs
NYC Canal St. bag
Blowfish Shoes flats  (15% off w/ code BFKAELAH15!)


PS; Mike is back at it with the outfit titles! Gotta love him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...