Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Look who's 2! Miss Georgia Sue!

english bulldog

My sweet baby bully is two years old today! Coming in just a day after my blog's birthday, and two after Mike's dad, celebrations are in full-swing at our little home. Well, wrestling is in full swing I should say. Georgia is feeling loads better after her two eye surgeries on Thursday and now she won't stop playing with Pip (even though we're trying to get her to calm down). Glad to know that even at 2 she's still a puppy at heart! Doesn't that translate into teenage human years? Or so the myth/thought says. I can see that... she's defiant sometimes like you'd expect a teenager to be, but she's still the absolute apple of my eye. I remember picking her out of the bunch, thinking I wanted a male at the time. She was so demure and sweet, following me feet around the yard. It was love at first sight. Sometimes she impersonates a baked potato perfectly (arms and legs tucked under her rotund belly, laying there lifeless), but you'd be surprised how much power and energy that stout little body holds. 

I love that little dog so very much. Waking up every morning with her snoring at my feet is the best... even if I do have to struggle with the covers that she's pinned under herself. And sometimes, just sometimes, she lets me cuddle her up on my pillow with my arms around her at night like a teddy bear. Okay, so to say I love her is an understatement. I'd pay for a million more surgeries if it meant keeping her around forever!

Happy birthday, Georgia Sue! 

english bulldog
english bulldog
english bulldog
english bulldog
english bulldog
english bulldog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...