Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kaelah Bee on Paper


I received this amazing piece of work in the mail yesterday from one of my May sponsors, Krista of Saturated Canary! It was such a treat to open up my mailbox and find this sweet little print and a matching pocket mirror, too! (Will I be conceited if I fix my makeup in a mirror with my picture on it?! ;P haha) 

The characters Krista draws are adorable! I just love them so much and I was so so tickled when she wanted to draw one up of me! Ahh! She even included my favorite Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I love the animation of her illustrations!

You could win one, too! She's hosting a giveaway for a custom portrait over at her blog, Saturated Canary! She's such a sweet gal so even if you don't win, hit her up for a commission! They're darling! You can see some of her other work there, too!

Thanks Krista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...