Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Leaves and Lace

kaelah bee lace fascinator
kaelah bee lace fascinator
kaelah bee lace fascinator
kaelah bee lace fascinator
kaelah bee lace fascinator
kaelah bee lace fascinator
kaelah bee lace fascinator
kaelah bee lace fascinator

Today I didn't get dressed until 5pm. It's true. I was working all day on design stuff, fascinators for the shoppe launch, and a DIY I meant to share for Wedding Wednesday today and I just didn't have time to do it all. Instead I rushed in a quick outfit sesh before Elle and Kayce showed up for craft night. Good friends and good conversation, all for the sake of craftiness! Well, and our friends baby shower coming up! ;)

I'd be lying if I said I made it to the gym today. That was my only real goal and I slept right through it. Sheesh. You really have to go at the right time or it's just slammed. The joys of living downtown!

Now Mike and I are going to spend some quality time together and check out the latest Nurse Jackie! xo

Urban Outfitters dress
Forever 21 cardigan
Anthropologie belt
Hue tights
Forever 21 oxfords
Kaelah Bee Handmade fascinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...