Thursday, February 4, 2010

this is thursday.

today was another "wake up at 9:30 and get ready for school" days. i had Portfolio class at 11am so i got up, made coffe for Mike, and got dressed. he shot a few photos of my outfit at the abandoned house on our street. and off i went. we just had critique day for Portfolio 2 so we talked a lot and i snacked on my grapes & apple slices & banana [and coffee!]. i've been feeling much more energized now that i've taken the time to throw some fruit in my purse before school.




Thursday's Outfit Details:
Dress: Charlotte Russe ($30)
Belt: came with dress
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe ($25)
Tights: Target ($7)
Flats: Charlotte Russe ($22)
Headband: Charlotte Russe ($7)

after class i tweaked some designs in illustrator for the 2010 Student ADDY awards and then i headed straight up to Nashville to Mike's house. we got together and drove over to Opry Mills so I could return a dress. Sadly Forever 21 had NOTHING cute! NOTHING! so i just got a Store Credit card and went to teh Sanrio store. I bought THE cutest Hello Kitty phone charms [3 of them!] and then a cute Melody keychain with a big pink bow! I LOVE HELLO KITTY! *cue inner 12 year old girl* haha we grabbed some food and walked around, then we came home. We talked and relaxed, and then made dinner. We had yummy Garden Veggie Burgers and Teriyaki Rice. it was so good. now i'm perusing blogs and he's playing Xbox. we're about to jump in bed and watch Modern Family before we sleep.

I have Art History 2 in the morning. I really hate that class haha. Its the bane of my existence but I just have to get through less than 3 months of it and i'm golden! Kayla, one of my roommates, came knocking on our door with a huge stack of BEAUTIFUL paper in tow! Courtesy of Athens Paper Co. in downtown Nashville. I got sooo many colors and stocks and textures! And all of it was freeeeee! LOVEEEEEE them! If you're in need of great paper, go with them! They're so fantastic!

Today we got on the topic of how old we really are and how we act/dress/portray ourselves. I'm 21 [22 next month!] and I typically dress like i'm 12. someone even made mention in my formspring the other day that i just come off very "sweet and innocent" haha. I like that. I hope that I portray myself that way because I like to think i really AM that way. to a certain degree, at least. but a girl in our class is 23 and she dresses very... "sexy" i guess you'd call it? she tries to be a bit more provacative and such... thats just NOT me. i just dont feel like i could pull of sexy very well. id like to be able to wear some fierce black heels and be ~edgy... but i'm the girl with bright red hair, flats, dresses, and big ol' bows up in my hair! i dont know. do you guys feel like you dress your age? or do you feel like you come off older/younger than you really are?

i'd be interested to know!

okay! time to go! mike is getting antsy!

xo happy thursday/friday!


PS; if ANYONE has any Hello Kitty/Deery Lou/Sanrio/Japanese toys or collectables items that you want to get rid of, please let me know! i'll buy them from you or trade you things! :D

PPS; dont forget i'm selling a TON of my clothes HERE! all you gotta do is pick out what you like, email me at KAELAHBEE AT GMAIL DOT COM and include the link to the photo! i accept paypal! its safe and quick! yay! [and yes, i WILL trade Sanrio/Hello kitty stuff for these things!]

PPPS; I REALLYYYY WANT A PENPAL FROM JAPAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...