Wednesday, February 3, 2010

happy hump day!

i woke up at 9:30 and tried to get on with the day. i had to be at school way early so that i could cut up my matboard and get all my things together for my presentation, then i had to go to the student government meeting at noon in the pavillion, and then class at 1. luckily i woke up in a GREAT mood and everything just went my way today. what a great feeling! i made mike some coffee and woke him up. he took some photos of my outfit and we were off to campus!

this was my breakfast/lunch. haha that of champions! grapes, banana, pretzles and coffee! mmm!


my presentation went really well and we got out of class early. mike came to pick me up and we went to run errands. we went to the furniture place to solidify that our couch will be delivered on tuesday [i hate waiting!]. then we went to whole foods to get stuff for dinner, back to the house to pick up something for our favorite waitress at our favorite mexican place. oh, and mike got me an awesome anchor necklace for my nautical outfit today because i had lost mine! isnt he the sweetest boyfriend everrrr?!?!


i gave alma 2 of my handmade antique lace bow headbands that she loves. sadly she wasn't working so i had to just leave it for her. she's SUCH a doll. :) hopefully ill see her soon to make sure they're delivered safely.

here are a couple pictures from today. nothing major. but i DID dye my hair last night! :D




Wednesday's Outfit Details:
Dress: Charlotte Russe ($30)
Tights: Target ($7)
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe ($25)
Flats: Charlotte Russe ($22)
Bow: The Bow Store ($7)

After all of that we went to Mike's house in Nash to get my car. Well, first we went looking for new curtains at walmart and target. We got some! they're... okay. we dont love them but whatever. we'll keep looking i guess. Thennnn we came home [and played fadiddle on the phone... we were driving separate cars. yes, we're THAT couple haha]. We chilled for a few minutes and then got up and got back to organizing! we've gotten SO much doen but this room looks worse and worse as the days pass. stuff strolled out everyyywhere! but its all for a good cause haha phew. ill be so glad to have this done with! i have a big "giveaway" drawer of stuff i've acquired to post in the blog! so stay tuned!

also, i'll post it here since i posted it a while ago... if anyone wants to be penpals, let me know! we can be package penpals or letter penpals! whatevzzz! i just love snail mail!

kaelah bee
po box 682705
franklin, tn 37068

how has YOUR hump day been?! :D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...