Thursday, January 20, 2011

Regional Dialect Meme Video!

I stumbled across this "Regional Dialect Meme" on Tumblr some time last week I believe and I knew I wanted to do it, but I've been in pajamas or looking a bit rough while we move (and had company) so I haven't really had time. We met with Mike's parents for dinner last night so we were dressed and ready with nothing to do afterwards so we opted to give it a go! We recorded it a whopping three times to get all my jitters (I don't know why talking into a computer screen weirds me out so much!) and here's the final product. Probably lots of weird words and faces galore, so just go with it! I didn't watch myself so I'm sure I'm rockin' some wonky eyes and an unflattering facial spot or seven! :P




If you're interested in taking the meme, just follow the instructions below and send us a link to your video! We want to see! I love watching all the ones I've run across on Tumblr so join in the fun!


Say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

Now answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...