Monday, January 31, 2011

MIXTAPE MONDAY: guilty pleasures.

I'll be the first to admit that the next couple of mixtapes these upcoming few weeks may not be everyone's cup o' tea. I'll also admit that the subject matter is far from something normally shared on this little ol' blog, too. What I mean by that is that below you will find some of the most memorable Top 40 songs to date... all things that I am reluctantly admitting to loving. Some of them are as recent as the past couple of years, and some as old as the very early 80s! These are songs that I also find to be a great workout mix. I'm not sure why, but they hype me up and put me in such a good mood. Yea... even that jerk Kanye. I'm sure there are a ton that I'm forgetting. Would you believe me if I told you I had a running list in my "Little Book of Ideas" of guilty pleasure songs?! I need to find that page!

I think this is a good playlist for wanting to just put some pep in your step. Work in an office and need some jazzy hands while typing? Plug in your headphones and play this little diddy. It always makes me want to get stuff done! So what if it's embarrassing!



Now... time for you to confess! What are some of your all-time favorite guilty pleasure songs?! (Really! I want to know! I probably love them, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...