Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't Go Chasin' Waterfalls





With yesterday's adventure I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to give a shout out to my girls of TLC in the title. I'm sorry, it was just too good to be true. (Luv ~n~ miss u, Left Eye!) After a very exhausting night at work Friday (and a few yelling matches), Mike and I were determined to sleep in. Of course we were woken to a yummy breakfast way too early so we ate and passed out again for a few hours. We finally got up, went through some rolls of film we had developed and then we decided to get on with the day. It was a late start, but better late than never, right?! We had plans to try and find this ominous waterfall my stepdad had told us about but it was proven futile. Instead we opted for a much more convenient water show on the Natchez Trace Parkway. This little waterfall (or falls, I should say) was quite the spectacle for several out-of-state visitors. It was a hike and a half down, and even more so up. The lighting wasn't all that great for outfit photos, and to be honest, I wasn't really feeling them anyway. So we have 2 measly photos of my outfit and then about a billion for the adventure. Instax, too, but as usual they will come at a later date!








Yesterday we also booked our hotel for our roadtrip in March with Susannah and Chris. We will be in Wilmington Thursday March 3rd until Monday March 7th so if you have any suggestions on things to do or see or places to stop on the way (Think I-40 to Knoxville, Asheville, Charlotte and then the coast!) then we'd love to hear them! It's going to be such a fun trip with such fun people. I'm already getting giddy!

Today we're spending the day doing errands and such with my parents in Franklin. Hopefully that'll be nice! Monday is the day we wrap up everything with the move! We're done with the house luckily but we still have to go finish everything off at the office. Off I go! xo

Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Flats: Target
Cardigan: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...